With Caleb being out of town, Neil and his family, took on the Taste of Madison. After asking members of the I Love Madison Facebook Group (www.facebook.com/groups/ilovemadison/)(you should join if you haven’t already!), what is the “must eats” at the Taste of Madison, the list was built;
- Caracas Empanadas – https://www.facebook.com/caracasempanadas/ (Thank you – Susan Marie Booth)
- North and South Seafood and Smokehouse – https://www.facebook.com/EatNorthSouth/ (Thank you – Faith and Robert, Sara Wells)
- Cheesecake on a Stick – Little Shop of Cheesecakes (Thank you Ally)
- Soho – Dumplings – https://www.facebook.com/SohoGourmetCuisines/ . (Thank you Nick Jacobs)
- Daddy Rocks – Sweet Corn (show favorite for Izzy – thanks “Lady” for the extra butter!)
- Pogoda Smoothie
- Colectivo Coffee – I can’t walk past Colectivo and not stop for a coffee, no matter what’s in front of it!
Thank you for the balloons Magic 98!
Taste of Madison – www.tasteofmadison.com
Neil Mathweg is a REALTOR at Realty Executives Cooper Spransy (www.neilmathweg.com). He created ILM to help those who are new to Madison get connected to people, places, and events.