Are there people in your life you would consider to be Dream Chasers? You know, those individuals who are motivated to go for it when it comes to some outlandish dream they’ve concocted? If so, and they live anywhere close to Madison Wisconsin you have got to get them to listen to this episode. Neil talks with Chris Rudolph of the American Family Insurance Dream Bank. Chris calls himself a Dream Curator and his goal is to provide an environment and place that Dream Chasers can go to meet others with the same inclinations so that they can work together to help each other fulfill their dreams. You won’t want to miss this conversation.
Dream chasers are a unique breed of people. American Family Insurance believes they should be encouraged and supported, so they created the Dream Bank
Chris Rudolph and the team at the American Family Insurance Dream Bank believe that you have the power to decide how you bring your character to life. The way they like to express it is clearly outlined on the Dream Bank website: “As your story comes to life, a hero emerges – and that’s you. How do you champion your own dream?” The Dream Bank and its staff are eager and equipped to help you answer that question. Find out what is happening at the American Family Dream Bank and how you can utilize the resources they provide to fuel the Dream Chaser in you.
Looking for a group of like-minded people to meet up with in Madison? Then you’ll love this group, it’s even called “Like Minded”
There’s a cool website out there these days called Meetup.com. Organizers of meetups can list their group on the site and invite people to their events. There’s a particular group on the site that is local to Madison Wisconsin, and they simply called the group Like Minded. What does the group do? Funny you should ask because there’s not really one answer. They’ve done movie nights, celebrated Jimi Hendrix’ birthday, talked politics, and many other things. If it sounds like a group you’d like to be a part of, find out how to get involved by listening to this episode of I Love Madison
Chris Rudolph of the American Family Insurance Dream Bank in Madison Wisconsin is about to tell you his favorite thing about his city
In this episode of I Love Madison, Neil asked Chris Rudolph of the American Family Insurance Dream of Bank what his favorite thing is about Madison. Chris says that Madison is a unique city in that it has world-class opportunities, incredible food, lots of fun things to do, but still has the feel of a small town. It’s not a cow town like many people expect, it’s got class and is going somewhere. If you’re curious about Madison Wisconsin, listen to this episode to hear the perspective of a guy who knows Madison well.
The “My Move” segment: From Nashville to Arizona to Madison – and there’s no comparison
This episode’s “My Move” segment features Dougan, a guy who has moved his family around the country a bit. He’s lived in Arizona as well as Nashville Tennessee and has recently moved to Madison, WI. He says out of all the places he’s lived Madison is his favorite. When Chris asks him why he points to lots of things: the myriad of things to do, great food, entertainment that is world class, and many other things you wouldn’t expect to find in Madison. You’ll enjoy hearing the perspective of a brand new resident, on this episode.
Outline of This Episode
- [0:48] The finals of the Madison Food Tournament are coming soon!
- [3:50] The Like Minded: A new meetup going on in town, get the details
- [6:59] The “My Move” section: Why Dougan and his wife moved to Madison
- [16:10] Chris Rudolph Dream Curator at the American Family Insurance Dream Bank
- [17:15] Connecting people to nurture and curate dreams
- [20:11] Neil’s experience in a mastermind group Chris has organized
- [22:14] Chris’ favorite thing about Madison: World class city but in a smaller town
Resources & People Mentioned
- Have you gotten started with the I Love Madison Magnet Game? Why not – Find out how to play here!
- American Family Dream Bank
- Join The Like Minded Meetup Group
- Madison Story Slam
- Comedy On State
- The Majestic – Madison
- The Madison Farmer’s Market
- J. Henry Distillery in Madison
- Old Sugar Distillery Madison
- Text the word “ILoveMadison” to 44222 and get all the updates from I Love Madison!
This Episode’s Sponsors:
- Chris Reese of American Family Insurance
- Abbey Wentland of Fairway Mortgage Copyright 2017 Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. NMLS#2289. 4750 S. Biltmore Lane, Madison, WI 53718, 1-877-699-0353. Other restrictions and limitations may apply. All rights reserved.
- Kelly Roettger of UniKern Studio